Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The interior of the home is painted. Crews are making great progress on the exterior. Flatwork was poured for the driveway. Landscaping crews are abundant and the yard is taking shape. The Texas Rangers organization was on site today. They presented a generous donation to the Community Storehouse. The anticipation is growing. We have approximately 16 hours before we turn over the keys!

I will deliver all of the b&w images to the designers tomorrow they will be used to decorate table tops for the Big day when the Augustin family comes home -Monday, Also, will be presenting the 30x30 canvas that will hang in the home. I will be back out on set tomorrow and will post new images then. I can hardly wait to see how it has changed since yesterday. Sorry guys, I am posting this update from home and the newest images I downloaded today at the studio, you will have to hold out, But, I promise you will be blown away with how far it has come in such a short time. AMAZING!!!!