Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wow! It's been a while

I can't believe I have not blogged in so long, I am really sorry for that. I guess I was "Really" tired after Christmas. Plus, I have since discovered facebook and i guess I have pretty much been blogging on there in the place of here. Shame on me! I wanted to let you guys know about our new session coming up. We ordered new wings and they are here and beautiful... I will just let you see the card which you got in your email if you are in our system. If not please email us and we will add you.
Speaking of FACEBOOK... If you are on it, please friend us and we can keep you posted there as well. You also get specials on things for being our facebook friend if you join our groups. OK, so back to the reason for this blog... Check out the gorgeous new wings, and newly painted background and call the studio so your sweet little Angel can do this session and help
raise money for a great cause. The Little Angels Event is on February 13th and 16th.