Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 2 on set of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition was great!










Today was the last we will see of the house the Augustins once called home. It will be demolished tomorrow, I was able to get in today and take the final interior shots of the badly damaged home due to the flood waters, that is before Wall homes begins rebuilding the beautiful new home and this family's new life. What an amazing thing to be apart of!
We also got word as we were leaving the filming today that one of the images I was able to capture of the family yesterday would be on Chanel 8 news. They showed the image 3 times during the story at 5:00. I was so excited!
In addition, today was a very exciting day for me personally as my daughter River-Beth was one of the four children chosen to have a part in the "Ty opening" for this show to air on March 1st. She was chosen by Ty to be the birthday girl for a staged party which included Ty attending her party! What are the chances of that happening in real life? It was a big day for her that is for sure! You can watch a little clip of the video I recorded behind the scene and view images of my kids having their little moment of fame meeting Ty. I want to say a thank you to Ella Bell- Arlington for providing the adorable outfit Riverbeth wore in the filming today, as well as to Arlington Camera for providing me with an amazing lens to use for the week in shooting the still photography for the show. Tomorrow we will be on set at 6:45am, the Brave heart walk scheduled for 7:45am.
Please continue to check back to see the daily updates.