Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our 2008 Day on the farm session









I have been so excited to get these posted for Cindy and her friends! Your kids are precious and were so much fun! My favorite sessions usually involve babies and kids. They are just so unexpected and they find there own expressions and movements with such confidence. This is my new favorite hot spot! I love it. I know upon arrival every single client is saying to themselves, "Why?" It's not pretty or even the slightest bit attractive, but that is my style. I am an expert at mixing yucky and pretty. I love putting people who are dressed cool in an environment that to anyone else would never work and make it awesome, artistic art. This style comes from my photography background in my very first downtown studio. That's when I had to work with pure "Yuck," and make it work. Thanks Kendal and Walker for looking so cool for our 2008 Day on the farm session.