Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New images of me for the about us page on the website

In working on these images of myself today, I have decided that the expressions I do to get the expressions from my clients (smiles and laughs)during a shoot is causing me to need a little bit of botox. Holy cow! Why do we have to get lines on our face? I decided It was time for a new image of me for my website, that's what these are, I think. The one I have now looks so serious and I was about 10lbs skinnier then. I lost 20lbs last year after running my booty off literally, I ran with my friend Alicia like 3- 5 miles, 4 to 5 times a week and dieted for months, I was doing so good! I am not sure what happened, as soon as I was feeling back in shape, I stopped everything! Dang, if I didn't go right back to my bag of donut holes which I adore, and stopped running! Good news is that I have gotten back on track and have done without my bag of donut holes for 8 whole days... Alicia and I are back to working out 5 days a week and have been for going on 3 weeks. Hopefully, I will lose the 10 lbs. by Halloween. Anyway, after seeing the serious side of me for a year now, I thought it was time for a change and so here are some images of me being silly. Back to the botox... I am honestly afraid of needles, I don't know if I could do it or not. I am only 34, but I am serious about not liking the lines! I relise that I do squint through the camera for hours each day which is what is causing them, I just know it! That and I talk with expression! Botox should just be a tax right off or covered by insurance for photographers, you know, like how people get coverage for carpal tunnel or other job related injuries, mine is just lines! Ha Ha....