Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Senior 2008 sessions are in full swing at Major Images

The last of the 2008 senior sessions are in full swing. We are busy little bees getting the graduating class all photographed before the long anticipated graduation invitations go out. We have met the coolest seniors and parents of seniors this spring. Thanks for inspiring me! Each of you have a totally different look in your images and I love that! I honestly never know what type of feel the images will have, until the senior comes in for the session and each of you have brought in cool clothes and great ideas that have really helped make it an inspired senior season that has pushed me to be a more creative photographer and for that I want to say a big thanks! I personally want to wish you all best in your future endeavors. Follow your heart and pursue what you love, you are naturally good at and most importantly what you are passionate about. I believe that is where true happiness professionally is found. Thanks again for choosing Major Images for your senior portraits. These are a few of my favorite images we have photographed in the last couple of weeks. Thanks again!