Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's always good to be re-inspired...

Today as I was doing my life insurance stuff with our friend and client Aaron Estrada with Allstate, I was once again challenged and inspired to hold to what I believe is the most important thing in my life: spending quality time with my family... He said, if you calculate the years you have until your kids reach adulthood and figure out how many weekends you have with them, you wouldn't waste even one. I am passionate about quality time and for us with our kids all being in school that happens most on weekends and vacations. Terry and I calculated for ourselves and realized we only have four more ski trips until Tanner leaves home and Hunter only has six more trips to the beach with us as a child. When you think of weekends and vacations like that you realize your time with your kids as children is like a vapor, it's here today and gone tomorrow.
Just a thought from my heart... Love on your kiddo's and take the weekend off and go have some fun! We are taking our own advice and will be spending time in St. Elmo Colorado playing with our kids beginning Friday , June 27th and will return with a lot of fun images to share with you guys on July 9th.