Thursday, March 6, 2008

Beautiful belly's in bloom...



Everywhere I go lately I see bellies in bloom. I love photographing maternity portraits! It's such a special time in a woman's life and capturing it is something I feel is very important. I know first hand how it feels to be unsure if you look good enough to do it or not. Trust me, you should do it. I promise we take the utmost time to make sure you see only what you like and nothing that would make you feel anything less than beautiful. We can soften stretch marks and even hide the extra weight. I have given birth three times, so I know what you are going through. I can honestly say you would never regret having the portrait, however if you don't do them you may very well regret that. For the month of March and April we want to photograph lot's of tummy's. Bring us your beautiful belly in bloom and we will give you something I know you will love! $25.00 belly sessions for the month of March and April. 32-35 weeks along is ideal. We will choose our top 20 bellies and publish them in our Beautiful Bellies in Bloom book that will be on display. Call today to reserve you session. 817-795-9922.
This beautiful mommy  is expecting her second son.  Thanks maddy you were beautiful as always.