Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We are off for a few days to get a little R&R before the crazy, busy season we all know and love really begins! We will be spending our Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family on a cruise to Mexico. I hope your holiday is filled with much love, good conversation with friends and family and of course some great food!

My challenge for you is sometime during this holiday get alone and really meditate on the things you are most thankful for. I am so thankful for so many things! My family, the peace I have in my life, the opportunity to get to photograph families who also love one another and desire to remember this time in there life. That is so full filling to me and during this time of year I get to know the greatest families! I am just so blessed and happy this Thanksgiving and I hope the same for you. Take time this season to stop and be still if only for a minute! Love your kids, hug your spouse, kiss your mom and really love one another! Most of all be Thankful...

This is one of my favorite family portraits we've photographed this Christmas! She did great on her clothes! We have set a challenge for families this season to put away the "Picture clothes" that have been the trend for years and think like a designer when putting your clothes together for your Holiday portrait. Great job Amy! If you need us we are here to help and want this to be a fun and cool experience! We will design a look that will really make a statement! If you haven't called for your appointment yet, do so quickly. We only have a couple more weeks to be able to send out Christmas cards. However we will be taking appointments for portraits untill the 15th of December! We will be back in the office on Wednesday after Thanksgiving!